Additional Information:

We are in the process of getting a divorce.  We have been married nearly 10 years, living a modest lifestyle and have a mortgage free home in Edgemere.  She has probably withdrawn over $200K from our accounts over the past year and I suspect has hidden the cash within her parents accounts.  What can I do?  How will my divorce attorney prove she has hidden this cash?


Your attorney can subpoena her parents’ accounts over the last year and take her deposition. She can be asked about the specific withdrawals (why she made them etc.) and about any corresponding deposits made into her parents’ accounts at the deposition where she would have to answer these questions under oath. 

Edgemere Divorce Attorney Michael Franklin, provides legal representation to individuals and couples going through divorce in Edgemere, Massachusetts and in the neighboring communities in Worcester County region including the cities and towns of Worcester, Shrewsbury, Westborough, Grafton and Millbury.


Attorney Michael Franklin
Edgemere Divorce Lawyer
5 State Street, Suite 1F
Worcester, MA 01609