Additional Information:
I left my husband in 1997 and we have been separated since. Do I still have to file for divorce after so many years?

You still must file for a divorce. You may file for a divorce based on an irretrievable breakdown of your marriage. This is also known as a “no fault” divorce. You may also file for a grounds based divorce depending on specific reasons pertaining to your personal circumstances such as cruel and abusive treatment, abandonment, gross intoxication, imprisonment or adultery. You need to speak with an attorney to discuss your case in more detail.

Attorney Michael Franklin represents individuals in all divorce related matters throughout the Worcester, Massachusetts and the Worcester County region including the cities and towns of Auburn, Boylston, Clinton, Charlton, Holden, Leominster, Leicester, Paxton, Shrewsbury, Sturbridge, Westborough, Northborough, Webster, Dudley, and Oxford, Massachusetts.

Attorney Michael Franklin
Worcester Divorce Lawyer
5 State Street, Suite 1F
Worcester, MA 01609