Additional Information:

I separated from husband in 2008 and moved to Westborough, MA from NY. How can I get divorce if we have no contact? We did not have any children from marriage but I do have a ten year old from previous. We parted on bad terms.  I have no way of contacting this man as I do not know where he moved after I left. How hard is it to get a divorce in the State of Massachusetts?


You may file for divorce in Westborough MA and request the Court to notify your husband through publication in a local newspaper that serves his last known address. This is routinely done for parties who have lost touch with each other.

Westborough MA divorce lawyer, Michael Franklin, represents individuals in all family law and divorce related matters throughout Worcester and the Worcester County region including the cities and towns of Auburn, Boylston, Clinton, Charlton, Holden, Leominster, Leicester, Paxton, Shrewsbury, Sturbridge, Westborough, Northborough, Webster, Dudley, and Oxford, Massachusetts.

Attorney Michael Franklin
Westborough MA Divorce Lawyer
5 State Street, Suite 1F
Worcester, MA 01609